Welcome back for another round of HIGH FIVE FRIDAYS! I am your host, Jemm! Are you ready to play?
1) Number one this week has to go to our beloved co-founder Squishy for her amazing interview with the Ladies 2 Die 4! Not only was their video exposing the asshats of the gaming community hilarious, but they also are making a cameo in the upcoming movie, Noobz, the trailer of which we posted last week. If I was L33T enough to hang with these amazing ladies, I would definitely be giddy!
2) The two slot goes to Gravity. Without his rants, we would all be lost. Without his new list of cheaters, we would be playing with idiots who think boosting is ok. He is taking a stand, so sir, I SALUTE YOU!
3) Most of you are gonna be mad about Mass Effect 3′s release being number 3, but it was fitting. That’s right, the first video game to be launched into space has now landed in stores everywhere. While I haven’t had the chance to play it yet myself, I know that Squishy has been working on putting together a review for you guys, so stay tuned!
4) While we didn’t get a chance yet to post the new Bioshock trailer for you guys (no worries, it will be up here soon!) we DID get to post about the AC3 trailer! After watching, I must admit I had to go to Gamestop and slam down some dough! If you have’t checked it out yet, do not pass go, do not collect $200, and miss a turn until it is watched!
5) Finally, we got to find out that Medal of Honor has announced a new release due out in October! Putting itself in direct competition with Bioshock, a release dateonly 4 days prior to this other big name title, EA Games is banking on the recent military media bonanza to push this game above the competition. Can’t wait to see what they will have in store for us!
Well guys, this concludes another episode of High Five Fridays! Tune in next week for my amazing bunny with a pancake on it’s head! And don’t forget to post your HIGH FIVE FRIDAY pics for us! New winners every month!